No picture for this one as it was all a bit scary!! We had been staying with Granny and Grandad in Wimbledon and it was time to go home. It had been snowing but only a little bit and the roads were clear so Daddy was not worried. We dropped Aunty Henrietta home and then set off we had only gone about 5 minutes down the road when we ended up in a seven car pileup!! I cried and cried when it happened but we were going very slowly as Daddy had been trying to stop for a few meters.
The ambulance people spent a long time checking me over and decided I was fine I had been all tucked up in my seat.
The police man said that although we were damaged we could drive back to Granny and Grandads as all our lights were working. We had an extra night with tem which was lovely.
Below is a picture of the car now that it is home in Newbury, it will be getting fixed soon.