25.12.2012 Christmas Day


After an exciting morning at Si an John’s we went off to Freemans Bay to open presents and have Christmas dinner with Nan, Pop, Granny, Grandad, Auntie Honor, Uncle Lyall, Jack and Jill. 

I was so excited to get some more presents I was the Elf and handed out the presents it meant I had to do lots of reading of all the gift tags.
I got lots of clothes including an outfit from Hong Kong from Granny and Grandad and an outfit from Vietnam from Chrissie. I did a little fashion show for everyone. 


As I was an Elf I also helped Pop with the Turkey. I loved Pop’s Turkey and had 5 helpings!!!

L-R (Jack), Granny, John, Nan, Uncle Lyall, Jill
R-L Grandad, (Helen R), Si (Auntie Honor), Pop (Mummy
Elf Olivia

What an amazing day. I summed it up by saying it was the perfect Christmas before falling asleep with John.