28 and 29.09.2011 New Pink Bedroom






















Auntie Gabby and Geoffrey come to Newbury this weekend to help decorate my bedroom. Daddy had painted the shelf but we needed a bit of help with the rest of the work. I have been sleeping in the same yellow room since I was a baby. Mummy and Daddy decided that now I was a big school girl I needed a more grown up room. I have chosen a pink butterfly room and I am very excited. I am going to sleep in Mummy and Daddy’s room on my blow up bed. Mummy and Geoffrey worked very very hard on Saturday as the freeze and old paint were very difficult and the room needed lots of preparation. On Sunday afternoon we had a big unveiling and my new room looks amazing. We are just waiting for some new furniture and I will put on another picture when that arrives.