Today is the most exciting day I am having my 4th Birthday Party. It is a Princess Party and I am very excited. Mummy has done all the cooking and I helped to make the magic wands out of bread sticks! We were in two teams as there were 31 Children all together all though that did include a few little ones. I was in Sleeping Beauty and the other team was called Belle.
Sleeping Beauty- Alice Moore, Charlotte, Cressida, Emily, Gabriella, Hannah, Imogen, Isabel, Leo, Maisie, Olivia, Ptolemy, William
Belle- Alexander Cole, Alice Johnstone, Courtney, Edmond, Ellie, Freda, Joshua Moore, Sebastian, Sophia, Sophie, Talia, Thomas Jarratt
We played Pass the Parcel, Princess with the lamp, Musical squares, Princess Piñata.
After all the games we played on the princess bouncy castle and then it was time for tea!! The tea was all princesses and was so wonderful.
I had chosen a paddling pool cake and Mummy and Daddy had done a wonderful job I loved my cake so much it had a Princess Ariel swimming in it.
I think this was the most exciting day ever!!