View Lourdes in a larger map



We are off to Lourdes to help Daddy’s poorly stomach. There are lots of us going: Mummy, Daddy, Me, Aunty Mads, Thomas, Aunty Gabby, Alex, Aunty Henrietta, Granny, Grandad and Nan and Pop. We also have our lovely friends Siobhan, Marcus, Róisín and James with us. We are going to be here for 5 days. On the first day we had Mass under the trees which was beautiful. Once it was dark, and I should have been in bed, we took candles and went on a procession. There was lovely music and it was very pretty. I walked some of the way and rode in my buggy some of the way. Afterwards when it was very late I went to the bar and had an ice cream.
What a lovely way to turn 3.
We went up a very steep hill on a cable car, it was fun and scary! I played on a little train with my friend Róisín at the top.
All through our time in Lourdes we had drinks at the bar where Mummy and Daddy used to go when they went to Lourdes when they were younger.