21.12.2009 SNOW
Mummy and I went off to London in the train this morning. We were having coffee with Godmother Anne-Marie and then lunch with some of Mummy’s work friends. I had fun running around the office. As we were starting to come home Daddy phoned and said it was snowing in Newbury but nothing to worry about. We decided to run for the 3:18 train just in case the snow got worse. As our train got nearer to Reading the snow started coming down fast. We phoned Daddy to make sure he was going to be able to collect us from the station. He was not too worried. However by the time we got to Newbury station about 30 minutes later the roads were all covered in snow and people were skidding we called Daddy and started to walk so we could meet him nearer the main road. I was very excited to see the snow although I was also very cold. We met Daddy and got home warm and cosy by 5pm. The snow kept on falling and some people did not get home at all. We were very lucky.