14.11.2008 Visiting Father Christmas

I have had a very exciting day after tumble tots I came home and a bit unexpectedly Mummy put me in bed. Then Daddy woke me up a little while later what a surprise at lunchtime!! I had my lunch and then put on my pretty dress from Auntie Honor. Mummy, Daddy and I went in the train to London and I also went on the tube I held tight to Mummy during that. When we came up above the ground again I saw a big shop with lots of lights it was very exciting we went inside and Granny and Aunty Henrietta were there. We all went it to a very pretty place with lots of paintings with moving bits I was very excited, so was Mummy. After a little while I got out of my pram and went in to a little room with lots of sparkly decorations I looked all around, sitting on a big chair was Father Christmas. I did not go over and say hello straight away!! Mummy lifted me up on the big chair beside Father Christmas and I had a picture and got a special badge which Aunty Henrietta pined on my dress. After all that excitement we all went and had a cup of tea well I just had the scones with cream and jam!!