Mummy and Daddy decided that I was getting to long for my pram and so they have decided to transport me in this rather smart push chair from now on. I do like being able to look at out at all the sites as I move along.
This is a nice request for your parents Olivia,that they hurry and post some pictures of your 1st Christmas. This old cousin/auntie in New Zealand has been waiting in vain. I have to admire you for your choice in pushchairs. Very attractive as of course are you. Love Robyn
1 comment:
This is a nice request for your parents Olivia,that they hurry and post some pictures of your 1st Christmas. This old cousin/auntie in New Zealand has been waiting in vain. I have to admire you for your choice in pushchairs. Very attractive as of course are you.
Love Robyn
Post a Comment